Employee Spotlight is a blog series meant to offer an inside look at our company culture and, most importantly, highlight the talented individuals who help make our company so special. From accountants and software implementation specialists to operations, marketing, and HR professionals, get to know the people behind Chazin & Company.
Today, we are getting to know Debbie Campbell, one of our talented Senior Accountants. Debbie is based out of Tennessee and has been with Chazin & Company since 2017. Let's learn more about her:
1. Tell us a bit about your role at Chazin & Company?
I’ve been a Senior Accountant since June 2017.
2. What's the most rewarding part about your job?
The most satisfying part of my job is taking care of my clients’ needs and knowing I helped them have a better understanding of their financials.
3. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I enjoy being outside, doing crossword puzzles, reading, and yoga.
4. What's your favorite volunteer activity?
I used to walk dogs for a local shelter. I hope to do more volunteering in the future with a women’s shelter.
5. Please share any exciting news or a fun fact about yourself:
I got my second vaccine about a week and a half ago. In a few days maybe things will feel safer.