Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us – We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, make a purchase, apply for a job, complete a survey, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, IP address, credit card information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services – When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources – We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties including, but not limited to, our Affiliate Program and survey vendors.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and promotions offered by Chazin & Company, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Chazin & Company and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Chazin & Company or others;
- Between and among Chazin & Company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share non-personal aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Your Use of Our Online Products and Services
You agree that you are not entering into an accountant-client relationship with us until and unless your first subscription payment has been received and you have not cancelled your subscription. Review of our site, posting feedback, reliance on ideas, concepts or hypotheticals described in our website do not create an accountant-client .
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Chazin & Company takes measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our files are stored using a secure hosted service provider. Data is protected using best-in-class encryption in both transit and while stored. Individual file directory access is limited by staff responsibilities and strictly enforced. All data is separately backed up three times daily utilizing a 3rd party service with AES-256 encryption for security and retention. Data providers are in compliance with Service Organization Control (SOC 1/ SSAE 16 and SOC 2) reporting standards, GDPR and supports HIPAA compliance needs. All staff computers are protected with anti-virus and anti-malware and monitored for security patch levels and compliance. Additionally, staff computers employ full system encryption at the disk level to protect against data loss or theft. Detailed security specifications and procedures are provided upon request.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Chazin & Company is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
You may update or correct information about you at any time by logging into your online account or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to deactivate or delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies that may be used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html for more information.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Chazin & Company by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in the footer of each email or by contacting us at email@example.com and asking to opt out. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.